If I want a subtle natural increase in breast size, am I a good candidate for Breast Fat Transfer? (Photos)

I've recently lost 10 lbs and went from a 34C to a 34B cup. I'm missing my curves and want to know if I'm a good candidate for Breast Fat Transfer. I'm anxious with the idea of implants currently. I'm looking to schedule within 4 months somewhere near LA or the Northeast region. Obviously I need in person consults but I'm hoping I get can some knowledgable feedback. I'm 26, 5'5" and 143 lbs wearing a size 6 in pants. Do you think I could get my C cups back using the BRAVA system? Thanks!

Breast Fat Transfer/ Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

Thank you for your question. About 60-70% of the grafted fat survives.  At 6 months you will have a good idea of your results. Some women have a second or third procedure which continues to increase your volume safely. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon

Breast size

You  can get a volume increase with fat transfer to the breast. You do have to have enough available donor tissue to make it worthwhile and sometimes it requires more than one fat graft procedure.  The Brava system does seem to improve the blood flow to the grafted areas. The concept is to stretch the skin out first and then fill it with fat. Make sure you do research on the implant technique as well though.

Edward S. Gronka, MD
Fayetteville Plastic Surgeon

Breast Fat Transfer

Thank you for your question. While it is not possible to make a determination via photograph, it does appear you would be a suitable candidate for fat transfer to the breasts. Fat transfer to the breasts will provide an increase in volume but the amount of increase is unpredictable. Implants provide predictability but come with their own considerations. With fat grafting, after you reach equilibrium and know how much fat takes you must keep in mind that weight loss or weight gain of any sort will be reflected in your cup size.

Anthony J. Wilson, MD
Portsmouth Physician