Can someone with lupus safely get a BBL?

Can lupus affect a BBL

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. You would need medical clearance from both your PCP and Rheumatologist prior to undergoing elective surgery to determine the most safe approach for you.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Lupus and cosmetic surgery

There is no yes or no answer to your question. All surgical procedures need to be evaluated in regards to risk versus benefit. Cosmetic surgery is no different. If your lupus is well-controlled and your overall otherwise healthy then you may very well be a good candidate for cosmetic surgery. I would start by talking to your primary care physician and or rheumatologist. Any plastic surgeon who you work with would most likely want to get medical clearance or communicate with these doctors prior to an elective procedure. Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD