Just got liposuction done less than a week, is it normal to have a crease and your stomach to look lumpy? (photo)

Got smart liposuction from sonobella less than 7 days ago, But I'm scared to get a permenant crease on stomach . Should I take off my garment and should I keep it on

Compression garment woes--Contact Doctor and Add Venus Legacy, Exilis Ultra, Cellutone to aftercare

I recommend following up with your doctor about your compression garment to make sure it's the right size. You will have some swelling and lumpiness which can last 3-6 months after your procedure. I recommend adding hyperbaric oxygen and lymphatic massage along with your compression to help decrease swelling.  I also recommend adding coolsculpting/vanquish for further fat removal, exilis/venus legacy for skin tightening, cellutone/z wave to make the skin smooth, remove scar tissue, and improve the skin's appearance.  Like you needed 4D contouring procedure and/or skin removal.  See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Liposuction - irregular and have a crease at 7 days

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• Please contact Sonabello for instructions on the care of your liposuction.
  • It is entirely normal to be swollen and lumpy at this point
  • It can take weeks to see improvement
  • Do arrange a follow up appointment with your surgeon to have your questions answered.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Irregularities after lipo

Thank you for your question. It is common what you described after lipo initially. It will continue to get better. Please follow instructions from your PS and re evaluate in 3 months.

Just got liposuction done less than a week, is it normal to have a crease and your stomach to look lumpy?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph and I am sorry that your current results have caused you concern.  In the first week after liposuction it is common for asymmetrical swelling to be a cause of skin irregularities and this should improve with time.  Additionally the swelling can lead to some creases based on your compression garment.  I would continue to use your garment but discuss your concerns with your sonobello surgeon, they are in the best position to advise you.