I have huge indented scars from skin grafts I got from trauma and want to know if there is a way to lessen them a bit.

I had an accident in which the skin was scraped from my legs. I went to the hospital where I was for a week on antibiotics. They let me out and said it would heal on its own. A year later it was still 'healing' and worse. The infection was severe and after debriding, skin grafts and serious antibiotics I am ok. I am embarrassed to wear skirts or shorts and I never go to the beach in public. I am severely depressed and want to know if there is ANY way to make the scars less gruesome.

Scar on Body -- Fraxel, Medical Tattooing, Vascular Laser/Pulsed Dye/Yellow Laser

this can be improved with lasers, microneedling/PRP, tattooing. I suggest you seeing an expert for a consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.