After Dysport I've started swelling inside my mouth?

Hi i got dysport before 8 days around my lips by the smoking lins however after 5 day it start to swalen insid my mouth around the lips and it also out sid by the battem lip swalen and my lips became mist shape is ther any selotion to fix it ?ill appreciate an answer Thanks hava

Some Swelling or Too Swollen?

Some swelling can be typical, but I would address it with your injector. It can't be reversed but will dissolve. If you're unhappy with your results, you can try a different technique next time. Best, Dr. Emer

Dysport problems around lips

It it hard to discern what is going on. Most likely, the problem is too much Dysport. It will just have to run it course of about 6 weeks or longer to get better. There is nothing that can reverse Dysport.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Swollen after Dysport.

Thanks for sharing your experience. Swelling of this type is unusual, but should subside. Perhaps, as was already pointed out a bit too much Dysport was used. Speak with your injector about these concerns. Best, Dr. ALDO :)

Aldo Guerra, MD