Cost of non surgical face lift

What is the procedure and how long the effects last

Cost of a Nonsurgical facelift?

Thank you for sharing your question.  A non-surgical facelift is a term for the combined use of dermal fillers and Botox to provide facial rejuvenation and enhancement.  Often referred to as a "liquid facelift" this form of treatment allows for improvement in fine lines and wrinkles, replaces soft tissue lost with age, and allows for repositioning of tissues into a more youthful appearance.  See a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation for the best treatment recommendations as results can last for over two years.  Hope this helps.

Cost of Non Surgical Facelift

Thank you for the question. The term "non surgical facelift" refers to any procedure or combination of procedures done to rejuvenate the face without having an operation. Which ones used is determined by the specific problems identified by your doctor. Three issues are typically diagnosed: 

1) deflation, or volume loss in the face, 

2) skin laxity, or loosing skin, and 

3) skin surface irregularities, such as fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, large pores, or old acne scars. 

Treating these problems can result  a very natural, youthful-looking appearance. These treatments include Botox (or other neurotoxins), fillers, skin care lines, or skin treatments such as microneedling or laser. The cost can range from a few hundred dollars to a couple thousand. And repeat treatments are needed once or twice a year. It's important to understand that facial cosmetic care will involve regular follow up if you wish to maintain your youthful appearance. I wish you all the best!

Arnold Almonte, DO
Roseville Plastic Surgeon

Non surgical facelifts

Non-surgical facelift is a "catch-all" phrase that describes any non-surgical technique to tighten or lift the face. This may include using fillers, radio-frequency, or focused ultrasound (or another) treatment.  The cost varies from many hundred to thousands of dollars. In general, there is nothing better than a surgical facelift in terms of outcome and longevity of result.  I would caution you to assess if you have volume loss (in which case you should use fillers to fix) or loose skin (in which case surgery is your best option).   Often people, add volume to loose skin and look very abnormal. 
Best of luck looking refreshed. Hope my answer helped you. Dr. P

Benjamin C. Paul, MD