I'm 5 weeks post op Tummy tuck and liposuction.

Hi I'm 5 weeks post op Tummy tuck and liposuction on back . I'm still very uncomfortable with my back I feel very stiff at times, pinching sensation and very sore . Is this normal at this point to be so uncomfortable ? Can't see my surgeon because I did surgery in Dominican Republic Thanks

5 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.At this point (5 weeks post-po) the swelling have to be minimal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Post abdominoplasty pain

Thanks for your question.
It is not uncommon to have soreness and pain (nerve pain such as shooting pain or itchyness) for several months after liposuction and tummy tucks.  It is impossible to say if there is a problem without doing a physical exam.
This is one reason most surgeons suggest doing surgery locally for follow up issues.
Best of luck

Douglas Taranow, DO, FACOS