What type of breast lift will work best for my breast? And will a fat transfer work better than a implant? (photos)

I have 2 kids, I weigh 120lbs and I'm 21 years old. I always had a D cup but I'm looking to have a C cup since my breast were always to big for my small frame. I want to achieve a natural youthful look. Round breast , smaller areoles. I want to know whether a fat transfer would work best to achieve the look I want or a implant. And what type of lift would give me the best results . I'm not so worried about scars I just want to fix the problem I'm having now.

Doctor Answers 12

What type of breast lift will work best for my breast? And will a fat transfer work better than a implant?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

Breast lift and implants

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for this question and the pictures demonstrating your concerns.  The issues that you would like to have corrected include elevating the nipples, reducing the size of the areolae, and restoring the volume that you lost after pregnancy.  Based upon your pictures and your questions, a breast lift and breast augmentation with implants would be the operations for you.  I don't think that you have enough fat on the rest of your body to provide an adequate breast augmentation. If I was going to perform your surgery I would probably use a lollipop incision for the breast lift, but I would need to measure your breasts and chest wall before deciding on what size and style implant I would recommend. A complete evaluation by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon should answer your questions more completely.

Isaac Starker, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 5 reviews

Breast augmentation and lift candidate, some advices:

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 550ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 305 reviews

You might also like...


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I would recommend a standard lift with an implant.  Using fat will not give you the volume that you need.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Because of the position of your nipples, I would recommend a full mastopexy with the inverted T incision.  Fat transfer might be a potential adjuvant for upper pole volume but keep in mind that you must have fat for harvesting; with your petite stature and weight, this might not be viable.  The nipple areolar complex would be reduced during the lift.Best wishes,Dr Kraft

Breast lift

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
A full breast lift with implants will restore you're shape.
An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss your options and expectations. 

Breast lift with volume addition

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question and for the photos.
You must have a breast lift (which also reduces the size of the areolas).  The volume deficit can be addressed with a small to medium implant depending on your desire.  I am not a fan of fat transfer to the breasts.  It is not as reliable as using an implant which adds a fixed permanent volume.
Best of luck.
Dr. T

Full lift with implant

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I recommend a formal mastopexy with An anchor scar and a moderate plus implant placed under the muscle. Best of luck !!

Lift with implants

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I like to use a lollipop  lift with  minimal incisions if possible. If you want implants to add volume, that can be performed as well. See you soon!

Your breasts

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You need a full breast lift with implants most likely. Fat grafting is not the best way to enlarge breasts. 

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.