Thinking about bbl in the next few months (photos)

I'm thinking about getting the bbl in the near future I'm 41 yrs old, weigh around 210lbs and is 6 ft tall, I don't know if I have enough fat for the transfer, I'm going to add my pics and some wish pics, what are your thoughts

BBL

I think that every patient is different.  You look like a good candidate for a BBL. You may also want to think about possibly having a tummy tuck as well down the road. Best of luck.  Look forward to seeing you soon! ;-)

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Thinking about bbl in the next few months

From the pictures, you certainly appear to be a very good candidate.
Kenneth Hughes, MDLos Angeles, CA

Your history and photos suggest that you may be a very good candidate for the BBL and not have to gain additional weight. You should consult with a Board Certified PS with extensive experience performing the BBL procedure Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

BBL

Thank you for your question and for sharing appropriate pictures. You do seem to be a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. This procedure would include liposuction of the abdomen, flanks and back. The fat would be centrifuged and then transferred into your bum. You will need to have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

You would have a nice result with BBL

Hello and thank you for your question! Looking at your pictures you already have a great shape and I think that you have the right framework to achieve an even better look. Your silhouette would be greatly improved by aggressive liposuction of your flanks, abdomen, and lower back. By slimming the contour of your waist, flanks, and back with liposuction, your buttocks will already appear perkier when put next to a much slimmer waistline; liposuction will allow your surgeon to harvest fat to also transfer to your buttocks to further enhance this look. The shape which you desire can be created to your wishes by placing the fat in the right places to give you the "buttock shape" you desire. It is hard to determine how much fat you can get injected into each buttocks without an in-person examination, but I think you could get close to the buttocks and hip shape that you desire. If you wish for the ultimate waistline and flatness to your stomach, a tummy tuck could be added as well, but that is dependent on your goals and expectations with respect to the abdomen.
As for weight, you should go into surgery at your stable weight because your fat grafts will change in size with your weight fluctuations: they will get bigger when you gain weight and get smaller when you lose weight. Also, many premiere plastic surgery practices have credit and financing options to help make surgery more affordable for you too.
I hope this helps and make sure to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in advanced body contouring techniques.
Sincerely,
Dr. Sean Kelishadi

Sean Kelishadi, MD

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. For best results you must be in a BMI of 30 or less , 10 pounds more to achieve your goal. A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.