Is the thermage work for saggy eyelid? How long last the Juverdem? Thanks

Thermage for Eyes

Thermage is an excellent treatment for skin tightening around the eyes.  This treatment is noninvasive with very little down time.  Keep in mind that Thermage is not an alternative to surgery; depending on the degree of skin laxity you may be better off scheduling a consultation with a plastic surgeon.  Juvederm can last anywhere from 6-8 months depending on the patient.

Thermage for Eyes

Thermage is a great laser for skin tightening and it can be combined with Botox to lift the eyes and give you a natural brow lift.  Juvederm lasts about a year but I prefer Restylane or Belotero for the eyes.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

Eyelids do well with skin tightening like thermage and thermismooth, co2 laser and erbium resurfacing for tightening in combination.  I suggest you see an expert.  Juvederm lasts 6-9 months in most people but that is at "optimal" correction.  Best, Dr. Emer.