Are there any easy ways to get rid of my two scars above my lip?

I have two faded scars from waxing above my lip. One happened about 3 months ago, and the other about 2 months ago. They are a little noticeable, but I want them gone completely.

Allow to Heal Completely

The easiest way for the scars to go away is to allow them to heal completely. During the healing phase you should create the proper environment to heal. This would include no further trauma i.e. waxing, sunburn or excessive sun exposure and daily use of sunscreen. Most of the time these blemishes will completely resolve in time.

Scars from waxing

It sounds like you have some hyperpigmentation from waxing and hopefully not scars.  It is is hyperpigmentation then it should face out over time.  To help these marks fade please stay out of the sun and you can use a topical Vitamin C and a bleaching cream to help make it go away faster.

Scars fade away in time

Hello emarosa2, it's likely you got these scars from ripped skin. The scars should fade away in time, there's probably not much you can do right now... you could try applying skin lightening scream. In the future when you are getting your lips waxed, make sure the skin is held taut to prevent scarring. Best of luck.

Michael E. Jones, MD