There is any test or anything I could do to see if I was injected with any type of silicone or anything else on my buttocks?

When I was 19 year old I decided to get my buttocks inject it I didn't even ask no questions it was only a little bit I never thought or knew bad stuff happens was younger and immatureNothing has happened so far Thanks GOD but no am worry it could happen..My buttocks don't look the same that when I did it before it was bigger just a bit Could they had inject something on me that it was temporary HOPE soI would be for ever thanks for is someone could help me out whit my concernGood bless!

Removing and biopsying silicone on theps.

I personally work with a pathologist who examines and diagnoses silicone granuloma and silicone injections. 

Dr. Karaamnaoukian

Los Angeles

Silikon to Buttock

You can do a biopsy or MRI to see if there is silicone in your buttock.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.