There is any test or anything I could do to see if I was injected with any type of silicone or anything else on my buttocks?

When I was 19 year old I decided to get my buttocks inject it I didn't even ask no questions it was only a little bit I never thought or knew bad stuff happens was younger and immatureNothing has happened so far Thanks GOD but no am worry it could happen..My buttocks don't look the same that when I did it before it was bigger just a bit Could they had inject something on me that it was temporary HOPE soI would be for ever thanks for is someone could help me out whit my concernGood bless!

Removing and biopsying silicone on theps.

I personally work with a pathologist who examines and diagnoses silicone granuloma and silicone injections. 

Dr. Karaamnaoukian

Los Angeles

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dr. Karaamnaoukian

Los Angeles

Test for silicone injections

Regards, 

Liquid silicone is unsafe, please do not use it ever. The autoimmune response could be triggered by this substance, if you look around on th Internet, you will find patients that have a lot of problems with this product. The use for lips and other areas is off label. The inical use is for retine problems.

The GOLD Standard is a STIR Nuclear Magnetic Resonance- MRI, with this test we can realize and determine if you have a permanent product in your buttocks.

Please remember to be aware, do not let any permanenrt filler to be injected into your face, breast, buttocks, calfs, genitalia, etc. The safest way to increase buttocks is through your own fat injections or through silicone implants.

I hope the information was usefull, have a nice day! Dr Carlos Alberto Ríos.

Test for silicone injections

Regards, 

Silikon to Buttock

You can do a biopsy or MRI to see if there is silicone in your buttock.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Silikon to Buttock