Does this swelling look normal for four weeks post op from breast lift with implants? (Photo)

I want to know if I can do anything help with inflammation and swell around the Brest

1 month post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.  In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards

Swelling

Without an exam, comparing it to the other breast, looking at preops, knowing what size was placed, it is difficult to say. You should be seen in person by your surgeon.

Swelling

The swelling looks asymmetric in the single photo you provided. If the breasts vary in size, the swelling may not be normal. I recommend you see your plastic surgeon to get a better assessment. 

Early breast result

Thanks for your inquiry, but without seeing the other breast it is hard to tell if your swelling is unusual or not.  Please see your surgeon to discuss your swelling, if you are concerned about the scar redness-ask about scar management products.