Surgeon suggestions? More hips more booty. (Photo)

My back is wayy to wide for the way my hips are. Looking for bbl surgeon that can give me hips [removed] butt & projection . Pls help as of right now I'm looking at Duran .
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

BBL

Using the N word is derogatory and in poor taste. Your question should be taken off the question list

Brazilian butt lift

You are a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift from these pictures. The only question is how big you want your butt to be. With the fat you have, you can improve your shape, make your waist smaller and your butt more projected and rounder at the sides, but if you are unhappy with the size, you may need to add an implant. This procedure can be done as an outpatient so you can go home the same day. You will be completely asleep for the surgery so you wont feel or remember anything. There are very small incisions for the liposuction and fat grafting and if you chose to have an implant, the scar is in your buttock crack to hide well. Before you know it, you will love your small waist and round lifted buttock!

BBL

You do not look like you have a lot of fat to harvest. There may be some on your abdomen and waist and inner thighs. Best to be seen in person. Implants for the buttocks may be an option as well.

Brazilian Butt Lift

You appear to be very skinny but you amy have enough fat to improve your hips and projection. An in-person consult with a surgeon experienced in BBLs would determine if you will get the projection that you want.

To my colleague in Baltimore....I am pretty sure that this was a typo and she was meaning to say "nicer".  I may be wrong, but just a hunch. 

BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us.
In this regard, I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.
Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).
Respectfully, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

BBL candidate

You appear to be a good candidate for a BBL from a photo point of view. You do need more hips and a smaller waist. You would also look good with some etching of your muscles since they're already visible. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Moises Salama, MD