When can I start using my Sonic Infuser after a bleph?

I got a transconjuctival lower eyelid bleph on June 13th. When can I start using my serums with a ultrasonic infuser system?

Wait on using an ultrasonic infuser system after a blepharoplasty

Most individuals will have swelling and some degree of bruising after a blepharoplasty. . This will gradually improve over the first 1 to 3 weeks. Swelling make take weeks or months to completely resolve. Patient healing is variable with some individuals healing much quicker than others. After upper and lower blepharoplasty surgery, the eyelids typically feel tight; accompanying soreness may be treated with analgesics. For the first couple of days following the surgery, the incisions should be treated with ointment to keep them lubricated. Cold compresses can be placed on the eyes to reduce swelling as well. Eye drops will be necessary to help keep the eyes from drying out. It would be wise to hold off on using him sonic infuser for up to 14 days after the surgery. Holding off on having the stimulating sonic pulse of the infuser put additional stimuli to the swelling and bruising is ideal. After these two weeks, you can use the infuser to gently massage any cream or serum prescribed by your doctor to help aid in maximum absorption and speed up healing.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon