What procedure do you recommend? (photo)

I am a 31 yr old male and I don't have much of a jawline , have some fat on my cheeks and have some sagging skin under my chin that causes the skin in that era near my jaw to sink in , what can I do?

Doctor Answers 2

What procedure do you recommend?

Thank you for your question and photos. you are a good candidate for next beautification whıch I perform with Spiderweb.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 90 reviews

Jawline options

Frequently, these implants will help provide a more harmonious balance to your face and features so that you feel better about the way you look. There are many implants available, manufactured from a variety of materials. They may help strengthen a jawline or bring the chin or cheekbones into balance with the rest of the face.Next step is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS, MBA
Hilton Head Island Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 35 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.