How to get the pigmentation back to my lips?

I am an African American Dark Skin Woman. I have naturally brown lips. I peeled the bottom lip too deep due to dry skin and now I have pink blotches on my lip. How can I get the brown pigmentation back into my lips? All I see on the internet are remedies for getting pink lips; in which, does not apply to everyone. Dark Skin woman of color have different shade of brown lips.

Thanks for your query. You should see a dermatologist as soon as possible and for the time being just apply Vaseline over it. 

All the best.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

All the best.