Why do I keep getting these opening? (Photo)

It's been 11 months since my tummy tuck and lipo surgery when I was about 3 month into my surgery I got 2 small openings it lasted 3 whole months open i finally decided to go back to my doctor so he had to close it up agian so he did I was happy again but now it's happening again I got the same opening in the same spot after he just fixed it about two and a half month ago I'm really scared..

Wound opening

A consultation would be necessary to determine whether this is a suture reaction or perhaps a sinus opening. You should be followed on a regular basis.

Probably nothing to worry about

Without a consultation, it would be difficult to give you an accurate opinion.  However, it appears you you might have a deep absorbable suture that is coming to the surface.  This is quite common in this time frame.  Go back to your surgeon and have him/her take a look.