For how long would I need braces? (Photos)

Im real insecure of my teeth and I've always wanted braces. I had braces when I was 7 to straighten out my teeth but never my gaps, I've noticed that one of my teeth is moving outwards and I believe I need braces. I went to an orthodontist and said the treatment would at least take 12 to 18 months. Which I believe is a bit too much in my case. So in others option I would really want to know how long you think I should have my braces on. I'm getting them in February hopefully sooner.

Braces

yes, yr orthodontist is right. it will take 12 to 18 months.if u do not like braces thn u can go for aligners also . but its my advice to go for permanent retainer after treatment to prevent relapse. 

India Dentist