I just want to know how much is it to do a tummy tuck and can I find a place where I can get a free consultation?

Cost of a tummy tuck

The cost of a tummy tuck will vary based on your geographic location and your specific needs.  Typically, the cost can range between $7000.00-$15,000.00.  Most surgeons will give you a quote that includes pre- and post-operative care, anesthesia costs, and operating room costs.  However, I would also encourage you to look beyond cost as you begin your research for a surgeon.  In addition to cost, you may want to consider the qualifications of your surgeon (is he or she certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery), the facility where your procedure will be performed (is it accredited), as well how comfortable you feel with the surgeon and his or her staff.  Good luck!

Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck - Cost

Thank you for your question. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area. The cost for a tummy tuck commonly ranges from $8,000 - $11,000. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he or she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Hope this helps and good luck with your procedure.

Cost for Tummy Tuck

Each surgeon sets his or her own fees and the cost can vary depending on how your tummy tuck is to be done and where it will be done (hospital or surgery center fees and anesthesiologist fees can vary). There is a referral list on this site, and many surgeons offer a consultation at no charge. Good luck.

Miguel Delgado, MD