I want my tummy to be flat and my butt to be full and round and nice A-D to look real as well? (Photo)

How much would it cost me I weight 185 my tummy fat looks pregnant and I have a nice butt , but why not add more and my hight is 5/1

You need to be examined to assess what needs to be done to the abdomen as well as the buttocks and to see whether you could be a candidate for the procedures. You should consult with a Board Certified PS. 

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for the procedures you want at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal.
Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree.
Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours. Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Flat stomach and larger buttocks

Thank you for your question.It is best that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a full body examination done and see what procedures you may be a candidate for. From the information you have provided, your BMI is 35 which isn’t in the healthy range to undergo elective surgery. I would recommend losing some weight until you are at a BMI of 30 or below, that way you lower your risks of health-related complications and will also have a better result. 
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

BBL and breast augmentation

You would have to be seen in person to be properly evaluated. The fee will depend upon what exact procedures will be performed and how many areas of harvesting will be required.  You may even need an eventual tummy tuck. Best of luck.

Tummy tuck, liposuction

Thanks for reaching out.  Giving an estimate is hard without more detailed photos or an exam. But a tummy tuck with Lipo and fat transfer could range from $12,000-$20,000.  I recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to get a more accurate plan and cost estimate.
I hope this helps :)

John Paul Tutela, MD
Livingston Plastic Surgeon

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.