I would like to know what surgery I would need in order to have a flatter stomach and an hour glass figure? (Photos)

Losing weight is to hard so ive decided to go the surgery route. What do i need done and how much would i be spending if im looking to get it done in dr?

You will benefit from LIPOSUCTION

Hi. You will benefit from Liposuction of Tummy and Thighs. Please share more pics of your upper and lower back to advice further. 

Lateral Tension Abdominoplasty and Liposuction

Thank you for your question and for sharing appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction. A special kind of tummy tuck I perform is called a Lateral Tension Abdominoplasty. This will tighten your tummy muscles and remove any excess skin. Liposuction will help with the contour of your waistline and together these procedures can help achieve your desired results. You will need to have an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Which procedures will help you have a flatter stomach and an hour glass figure?

Thank you for your question and photos. Looking at your case, a tummy tuck with liposuction to your waist, back and thighs will help you achieve the desired results youre looking for. You have to keep in mind that in order to have this surgery and achieve the best results you must have an stable weight within the safe range with a BMI under 30. The closer you are to your goal weight the best your results will be. Tummy tuck is a very powerful technique in the right hands, and can have dramatic results if done correctly.  You definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Finding the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a TT

Getting a flatter stomach

Liposuction is not a panacea nor is it a substitute for weight loss. I will add that your proportions are good right now. Given that so many experienced, board certified plastic surgeons are coming to the same conclusion with respect to your question, please don't fall into the trap of believing that some kind of liposuction would fulfill your needs.

More than surgery alone

Plastic Surgery, changes contour (shape) with what we currently have available to us. Plastic Surgery is NOT used for weight loss. The actual amount of weight that you will lose will be very little.  I like to use the soup analogy.  When making soup, what happens to the fat?  It typically rises to the surface where you skim it off!  As such, you will understand that fat weight less than water! Looking at the limited photographs provided and without knowing your height and/or weight, it would seem that your BMI is probably in the high 20's or low 30's which means that your weight isn't ideal. I would recommend a diet and weight loss program as well as exercise to help you reduce (and maintain) a lower weight.  At that point one can discuss the options to change the contour.  For your abdomen, it would most likely be an abdominoplasty, however for your lower body, thighs, etc, it might include a thigh lift (looking at your photographs you have a significant amount of cellulite)  and/or liposuction. Good luck on your weight loss regimen!

Lipo and Tummy Tuck for an HourGlass Figure!

Weight loss and plastic surgery are two different things.   If weight loss is your main interest, then you may want to consider barriatric surgery such as gastric bypass or lap band.    If you are seeking body contouring only, then liposuction of your torso, abdomen, waist and flanks and possibly a tummy tuck would dramatically improve your figure.   Liposuction of your thighs would also help improve your figure and add to your hourglass figure.   Definitely consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and do this safely!   Going to the DR for Plastic Surgery although cheap is associated with this highest complication rates and often disfiguring results.   Be careful!  

From the limited views of the photos as well as the absence of any personal history, it is difficult to tell what would surgeries would best be suited for you to get an hour-glass figure. I would suggest that you seek consultation with a Board Certified PS. After a careful history and examination the appropriate plan can be decided on. Many plastic surgeons do not charge a consultation fee, so you have nothing to lose. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon#RealSelfCORESurgeon

I would like to know what surgery I would need in order to have a flatter stomach and an hour glass figure?

GreetingsThank you for your photo and question. you are a great candidate for Liposuction plus Tummy tuck, you will need  to consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who can in person examine you.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon