2 months post op from my BA. I got 375cc silicone unders. I am concerned because my right implant hasn't dropped as much (Photo)

I saw my PS was at 6 weeks and he wasn't concerned. I have erbs palsy in my left arm so I am very right side dominant. Is it too early to worry about capsular contracture? I go to the gym 5 days a week. I have felt occasional tugs during some exercises. Any second opinions would be appreciated! the incision on my right side appears to be in the crease, and the incision on my left looks like it's actually on my breast. And my left breast is a lot more full on the side and bottom than my right.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Right now, you are early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you. Then reassess final result at 6 months.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Breast asymmetry

Thanks for the question and the photos.

You had some asymmetries pre-op, and you do have some now.  The photos are not even so that can also make the breasts look asymmetrical.  I do trust you that at 2 months the right breast is higher.  It is still early in the recovery period and the right breast implant can still drop into the pocket.  You should check with your plastic surgeon before taking anyone's advice.  I have my patients aggressively massage the top and bottom of the higher side.  They can also use an ace bandage above the areola to help put pressure superiorly.  This speeds up the descent in many instances.

Best of luck.

Dr. T

Douglas Taranow, DO, FACOS

Breast asymmetry

You had significant asymmetry to start and they look pretty good at this point. I am not sure you can get a better result.  It is also 6 weeks and it can take many  more months for them to settle.

Difficult to tell in your pictures

The two photos you show are very different.  Your shoulders appear parallel in one and the implants look good.  Then in the other where the breasts look asymmetric your left shoulder is down significantly from the right in the photo.  Would need better photos or an in person exam to see what is going on.  Would highly suggest going back to your surgeon and showing him the photos as well as getting an exam and if that doesn't satisfy you seek another surgeon's in person evaluation.  Good luck!