I interested in getting bbl, tummy tuck and lipo; what would be the cost of this procedure?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

The cost of these procedures varies tremendously due to demand for the surgeon, the number of areas liposuctioned, and the area of the country in most cases.

BBL and Tummy Tuck evaluation

Hello, Thanks for your question. its ideal to see you photos to make and evaluation a give recomendations of what you need before, becasuse some times the patient think that need something and maybe need another procedure have a nice day!

Jean Paul Giudicelli Saba, MD

What would be the cost of this procedure?

As the other surgeons already mentioned, staging  BBL and TT is the safest approach  and gives you the best results. The cost would depend on the extent of work, BBL is $5000 and up and TT is $7000 and up. You may be able to find better deals abroad.

Mark Filstein, MD

Tummy tuck and BBL

I like to stage the two  because I like to harvest fat from the abdomen and with wide undermining of the abdominal flap during a tummy tuck, if done together, it may jeopardize the healing of the abdominal son closure.

BBL TUMMY TUCK

for the best results I would recommend separating these procedures. I like to do liposuction of the abdomen waist and back and transfer the fat to buttocks first and then come back and perform a tummy tuck 3 to 6 months later. If you sit on your buttocks after having fat grafts placed you will lose more fat and potentially be very disappointed with the results. After having a tummy tuck you cannot lay on your belly and you're going to have to sit. Abbl can vary from $7,000 to $15,000 as well as a tummy tuck. I would recommend you find a board-certified plastic surgeon by the American Board of plastic surgery usually cheaper doctors are cosmetic surgeons and not real plastic surgeons I've only taken a weekend course to do these procedures. A board-certified plastic surgeon by the American Board of plastic surgery would give you the best chance of the best result and if a complication does develop the best chance at improving it. Paying extra for someone who has those types of skills will be much cheaper in the long run than saving a few dollars initially with the surgery. Best of luck