I am currently 180. I went down from 202. What's a good weight for someone who is 5'2" to weigh to do a BBL with liposuction?

20 is the lucky number

Telling a patient whom you have never met or seen before how much they must weigh before any kind of surgery is absurd and pretty hard to do, but I recommend my patients to be no more than 20lbs heavier than their ideal goal weight. This allows us to maximize results and guarantee a job well done. 

BBL and weight

I think that you need to be seen in person to determine whether or not you are a candidate for a BBL.  A weight probably close to your goal weight might be ideal.

You may be a good candidate at your current weight, but it is difficult to tell without knowing your goals and how you look now.  Find a BBL expert who performs hundreds of BBLs each year and has great reviews and great before and after pictures.

Need to be seen in person

Without evaluating you in person, it is difficult to tell you whether you are at an ideal weight for the BBL. Find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure and performs 6-8 BBLs per week! After an in person consultation you will leave with a specific recommendation for your body weight. Best of luck

Determining your goal weight is something that needs to be done in person. It is typically recommended to be as close to your goal weight before undergoing a BBL procedure in order to reduce risks.