I had a chemical peel done, and only in this spot it looks like this. Is it normal? (photo)

Doctor Answers 1

Chemical Peel NYC

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would recommend that you contact your treating physician who did the chemical peel since it seems that you have an irritation/burn there and need local wound care.  Please consult a specialist.  Best, Dr. Green

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.