'Im interested in liposuction on my stomach, armpit, & arms. And transfer fat to my buttocks. How much does it cost? (photo)

I'm 148 lbs & 5'5. I'm 18 years old and how much would it cost ?

'Im interested in liposuction on my stomach, armpit, & arms. And transfer fat to my buttocks. How much does it cost?

Thank you for your questions.  You appear to be a good candidate for the surgery. Prices vary from area to area. Normally, there is a Surgeons fee, a facility fee, and the cost of Anesthesia. Normally the price for liposuction of 3 areas and BBL in Dallas for an area ranges from $6,500-11,000. Make sure you consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best Wishes

Liposuction and BBL

Thank you for your liposuction and BBL question.
  • The cost varies by geographic area, by what is done and by surgeon.
  • If  you just want the BBL, it costs less than having liposuction of more areas than needed,
  • A BBL needs only 250 cc of fat for each buttock, so about 1 - 1.5 L of fat is removed.
  • The $8000 fee is a common one for this procedure,
  • However you are only 18. Be sure that having surgery now is  the right decision and will not get you into financial trouble - Best wishes.

I'm interested in liposuction on my stomach, armpit, & arms. And transfer fat to my buttocks. How much does it cost?

The fees range widely depending upon the number of areas liposuctioned and the demand for the surgeon.   Find an expert at liposuction and BBLs who has great reviews and great before and after pictures.

BBL fees

The fee for Bbl will vary from city to city and surgeon to surgeon. In NYC, the fee can be around $8000-$15000.  Best of luck. See you soon! :-)

Liposuction costs

Hello, thank you for your question and the pic. If you are willing to travel, liposuction and fat transfer will cost US$2,500 it includes lab tests, cardiology consultation, compression garment and 10 sessions of recovery massages with ultrasound. You can find recovery houses that will rent you a room for about 75 to 100 dollars a day with all meals included and a 24 hr onsite nurse. For liposuction you should stay for about 15 days in order to receive all recovery therapies and minimize inflammation

Jose Leon, MD