Hemoglobin levels before liposculpture.

Hi, im preparing for liposculpture in April 2017. My hemo is currently at 12.2, I was told it shouldn't be less than 13 for this procedure. How can i work on bringing that up. Thanks for ur answers!

Hemoglobin levels before liposculpture.

Hello dear!

Thanks for the question and provided information as well.

The only thing you can do to elevate or maintain the hemoglobin levels is to keep eating healthy, drink a lot of water and combined them with some supplements like iron, folic acid and vitamin c. It seems simple and basic, but those are the nutrients the blood use to do everything and to stay in good levels.

I recommend you to keep the communication with your doctor to talk about your concerns and his/her recommendations.

Good luck :)

Liposculpture

Hi!

It´s my pleasure to answer your question.

I recommend my patients to take iron, folic acid and vitamin c before and after surgery to maintain levels of hemoglobin above 12.0 that´s need it for surgery.

Sincerely,

Dr. Aramis Vega

Plastic Surgeon.

Aramis Vega, MD