Do I be a good candidate for a Juvederm filler and chin lift? (photos)

I am a 52 years old, in the last year I notice the change in my skin. I am never had any procedure done for this reason, I need your help with more information in facial juvenal. Around how much do I can expect to expend in order to refresh my facial? Thank you

A full facial photo would help to provide an accurate answer.

A full facial photo would help to provide an accurate answer. Although, I will mention a great product for skin rejuvenation called Teosyal Redensity 1. It's a series of 3 treatments. Redensity 1 helps to regain hydration and nourishment in the skin, adding a healthy glow and decreases fine lines.

Schedule a consult with an expert injector to discuss options.

Candidate for a Juvederm filler and chin lift?

Your photo is not sufficient to allow us to guide you properly. Consult in person with an experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeon and master injector to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Facial Rejuvenation

It is difficult to tell from the photos but the vast majority of my patients benefit from injectable fillers in this area, sometimes accompanied by skin tightening treatments like Thermi or Ulthera.  Seek out an injection specialist, board certified, and he/she can explain the options.  Radiesse, Sculptra and Voluma are all excellent options to improve the chin and jaw line and thermi Rf for the neck.

Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Facial Rejuvenation in your 50's

The majority of patients come to my office in their 50's because they notice the first signs of aging. Thermage CPT is an ideal way to tighten the jowls and stimulate the body to produce new collagen. In addition I often use fillers such as Sculptra or Restylane to give more definition to the lower face and rejuvenate the skin. Please consult a board certified dermatologist for the best cosmetic results. 

Am I a candidate for filler rejuvenation?

Fillers are to improve facial contour by restoring volume that has been lost through ageing or weight loss.  The photo does not show the chin.  There is skin laxity of the neck below the jaw line.  Filler does not improve neck skin  laxity.  You are not a candidate for filler.  Non-excision skin tightening (thermage, ulthera) may give very modest improvements.  Skin excision (surgical neck lift) will tighten sagging neck skin.

Robert Sleightholm, MD
Brampton Plastic Surgeon

Http://www.drgregpark.com/juvederm-oceanside

A neutral non-smiling photo would be more beneficial to determine if you are a possible candidate for juvederm. Consult with your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and they would be able to determine whether you are a candidate for fillers. Thank you for sharing your question and photo. Best wishes.

Gregory Park, MD

Fillers

It is difficult to tell from a picture in which you are smiling whether or not you could benefit from fillers. A discussion of your concerns and an evaluation in person is critical.