Am I good candidate for a BBL? Thinking about getting 1200 to 1300cc. (photos)

I'm doing a lot of research on a Dr in Miami FL. 

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

Based on your photographs, it appears that you may be a good candidate for a modest BBL seeing as you do not seem to have a lot of body fat and I do not recommend gaining weight for this surgery as it can affect your results post op if you weight fluctuates. I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical evaluation done to see if you are a good candidate or not and if your cosmetic goals are achievable. The fat for a BBL can be harvested from multiple areas on your body and injected into the buttocks to build it up and give you a curvier silhouette. Sometimes, this procedure needs to be staged to achieve your cosmetic goals because injecting too much fat at once can increase the chance of more fat cells not surviving. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks/hip area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. Best of luck!
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Lipo + BBL, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In this regard,I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Are you a good candidate for a BBL?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I  specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

BBL

Thanks for the question and the photos.

I would look for someone in nY before traveling out of state.  It can be difficult and costly if you have any complications from surgery.

You appear to have a modest amount of fat to transfer (sides/flanks and maybe inner thighs) for your BBL.  You need to post photos of what shape and size of buttocks you are interested in achieving.  You must have reasonable expectations before committing to surgery.

Best of luck.

Dr. T

Douglas Taranow, DO, FACOS

I would recommend an in person consultation to evaluate how much fat is available for the fat transfer procedure. Based on the photos, you could benefit from liposculpting and a modest BBL. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL

Thank you for your question and for sharing appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for a BBL. You don't have a huge amount of fat, but a board certified plastic surgeon should be able to find an appropriate amount of fat to transfer to your bum. If you wish to go even bigger than your anatomy allows, you might consider gluteal implants with fat transfer. Keep in mind that about 60% of the fat transferred lives forever, so your surgeon will over-inject initially. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question. You appear to be a good candidate for liposuction with fat transfer to the buttock. However, based on your photos, I don't think you will have the desired results you are looking for. I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon for further individualized advice.

Alfred Sofer, MD, FACS
Fairfield Plastic Surgeon

Butt lift Candidate

Hello and thank you for your question. I think you would be an excellent candidate based on your photos, however a real consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon will be the best way to find out if you can achieve the desired size and shape of your buttock. 

Kenneth A. Godwin, DO
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon