What are the prices for vaginal rejuvenation? (Photo)

For the reconstruction of the pelvic floor, tight inside. And beautifies all the vagina. Cut, and shape some extra lips. And add" some volume to the, parts that look too flat. Gives shape" to the "anus ring. I Had colon 4 surgeries and the results left me some desfiguration.

What are the prices for cosmetic surgery?

I notice that you live in the Bronx.  I would strongly recommend you visit Dr. Marco Pelosi III in Bayonne New Jersey.  I have had the privilege of working with both of them and am happy to attest to their skill and dedication.  He and his father Marco Pelosi II are tops in this field.   

Woodstock Urogynecologist

Vaginal rejuvenation pricing

Pricing usually reflects the amount of work needed. There is no substitute for an in person exam, but you should consider a few general guidelines:

Saavy consumers of cosmetic gynecology need to factor in the costs of everything that goes into the final tally.

First, ask if there is a consultation fee. If so, ask if the fee will be credited toward the surgery if you decide to go ahead.

Second, ask if your medical insurance will cover any related charges such as bloodwork testing, prescriptions, etc. In some cases, where medically indicated pelvic floor reconstruction is found to be necessary, the insurance might even cover the cost of surgery - don't get too excited, these situations are exceptions, but it never hurts to ask.

Third, ask if there is a facility fee. This is the cost of "renting" the operating room for your surgery. If the surgeon conducts the procedure in-house, the facility fee will be lower or absent. Don't forget to ask what the facility fee does and does not include (e.g. nursing, anesthesia, recovery). Ask if the cost is independent of the duration of the surgery or whether it's on the meter like a taxi (by the hour, by the 15 min block, etc).

Fourth, ask if there is a charge for anesthesia. These procedures are conducted via local, IV sedation, or general depending on the circumstances. Local is cheap, but not always an option. General is usually most expensive and not always required. Ask if the cost is independent of the duration of the surgery.

Fifth, ask if there will be a surgical assistant fee. This may be another surgeon, or a professional scrub tech.

The only thing left is the surgeon's fee. Of course, quality doesn't come cheap, but if you've done your homework on steps 1 through 5, you'll make the best use of your resources.

In my practice, I use a global fee that covers everything except the anesthesiologist.

Other considerations:

Don't forget to ask if there is a charge for followup visits to monitor your healing. Few if any surgeons would charge for this service, but if you don't ask...

Also, ask about your surgeon's touchup policy. If he/she does touchups that require a steep facility fee, you might get stuck the bill even if they don''t charge a surgical fee.

Have fun shopping!
 Marco A. Pelosi III, MD

Marco A. Pelosi III, MD
Jersey City OB/GYN

Several Options

The most common type of vaginal rejuventation relates to tightening of the vagina. The cost for this in Orlando, FL in my practice is around $4500. Adding volume to the outer labia, making the inner labia smaller, these are all alternatives that can also make the vagina appear more youthful. Best to see an expert for an opinion and consultation.

Adam J. Oppenheimer, MD

Vaginal Rejuvenation Cost

Thank you for your question. Cost is going to differ patient to patient. Also depending on the location and experience of the doctor. You wont get an actual price until you get a consultation with your doctor. Best of luck!

Dhaval M. Patel 

Double Board Certified 

Plastic Surgeon 

Hoffman Estates 

Barrington 

Oakbrook 

Chicago 

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Vaginoplasty/Vaginal Rejuvenation

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS

Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation® (LVR®) and Designer Laser Vaginoplasty® (DLV®) procedures.

Thank you for your time.

Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation® (LVR®) is a 1-hour outpatient surgical procedure that restores vaginal muscle tone, strength, and control. It will also effectively decrease the internal and external vaginal diameters as well as build up the perineal body. Sexual gratification for the female is directly related to the amount of frictional forces generated according to Masters and Johnson. We can accomplish this with laser vaginal rejuvenation. 

Many women are dissatisfied with the aesthetic appearance of their genitalia. Irregular genital structures can be the result of hereditary characteristics, childbirth, trauma, and aging. LVR certified gynecologists are trained in techniques of Designer Laser Vaginoplasty® (DLV®) procedures.

DLV is a group of cosmetic laser procedures which repairs, enhances, and beautifies the genitalia. The most common DLV procedures are the Laser Reduction Labioplasty (reduction of labia minora), Laser Perineoplasty to rebuild an aging or damaged perineum, augmentation of labia majora, and Laser Hymenoplasty (reconstruction of the hymen).

Fees depend on the extent of surgery. Surgery is tailored to the individual. 

I recommend firstly a consultation in order for you to receive detailed information plus a personalized procedure quote.  

David Matlock, MD, MBA, FACOG

David Matlock, MD, MBA, FACOG
Los Angeles OB/GYN

The cost of Vaginal Rejuvenation

Hello Xilon,

Thank you for your post and great photo which shows some of your areas of concern.

Our costs are as follows: Labiaplasty is $5,500, Clitoral hood reduction is $3,000, combination Labiaplasty and Clitoral hood reduction is $7,000. Vaginoplasty is $4,000-$8,000.  Combination labiaplasty and vaginoplasty is $7,000-$12,000. 

Your labia majora have lost their volume and make you look older. Here, you have several options: 1) Non-surgical tightening using Radiofrequency such as ThermiVa, but this is temporary; 2) Fat transfer to the majora which can be done at the time of liposculpture of your thighs, flanks, or abdomen; and 3) for the best aesthetic and long-term result I preferLabia Majora Reduction, especially in your case.

Your anal tags can be removed at the time of any aesthetic vulvar procedure that you choose to have done.

In most patients we can perform labiaplasty and vaginoplasty in the office under local anesthetic to dramatically lower costs.  You do not need an I.V.  This means you will not have anesthesiologist or hospital costs which can add $2,000-$3,000 to the overall cost of the procedure.  There are financing options available.

Many women I see for vaginoplasty consultation have pelvic prolapse which is a medical condition covered by insurance.  If you have such a condition then we would certainly bill your insurance company to repair this.  Please visit the urogynecologic section of my website, to become more familiar with these problems. 

A new option available to my patients since November of 2013 is the new Alma CO2 laser, FemiLift.  This is an in-office Laser Vaginal Resurfacing procedure which I offer for vaginal tightening and/or urinary stress incontinence. We've seen great results. At the time of your consultation I would be able to determine if you are a candidate.  My office is one of the first in the country to offer this option.

There are only a handful of fellowship-trained urogynecologists in the world who perform these surgeries in adequate volumes to be proficient and adept. Technical skill is of paramount importance but having an artist's eye is of equal value. Who you choose to do your surgery is one of the most important decisions you will ever make and it should not be based on cost alone!

Oscar A. Aguirre, MD
Aguirre Specialty Care - Pelvic Surgery & Intimate Aesthetics®

Oscar A. Aguirre, MD
Denver Urogynecologist

"Vaginal Rejuvenation" fees

The following fees here in Davis, CA (Northern CA, between Sacramento and San Francisco) are all "Out The Door" fees, and INCLUDE the facility (operating room), local anesthesia and all supplies:

1. Full vaginal tightening with plastic reconstruction of the opening ("Perineoplasty/Vaginoplasty/Posterior repair) is $7250 and includes pelvic floor hysical therapy devices.

2. Add Labiaplasty (50% discount) add $2500

3. Add Labiaplasty + clitoral hood size reduction (50% discount) add $2750

Very important when you compare fees to get the final "out-the-door" price. Please see the weblink below for our office's complete price list and policies. Please note that we will pay for up to 2 nights at a quality local hotel for our patients coming to our center from a long distance. Best wishes,

Michael P Goodman, MD

Davis, CA, USA

Costs of vaginal rejuvenation

Thanks for sharing your questions with us.  

INTERNAL VAGINAL TIGHTENING AND TIGHTENING THE OPENING OF THE VAGINA:  At our center we have proven results of success based on  two different medically published literature studies:  85% -90%.   If just the posterior vaginal wall ( floor of the vagina) and the opening need to be tightened  (perineoplasty) our cost is $7100.00 if the whole vagina needs to be tightened it is $9000.00 + the cost of anesthesia/operating room.  Unlike most surgeons we offer a guarantee:   If your vaginal tightness is not satisfactory in the first 2 years we will retighten you without a surgical fee for the 2nd surgery ( you would still need to pay for the anesthesiologist and operating room).  To confirm pricing please feel free to contact my office

EXTERNAL LAIBA MINORA REDUCTION:   You have not shared any photos with us but our average cost to reduce the labia minora is $4500 and if the prepuce or lateral prepuce needs surgery that would be another $1500.00.  

EXTERNAL LABIA MAJORA AUGMENTATION VIA FAT:  This would cost an extra $3000 to perform liposuction  of the inner thigh or mons pubis and then transfer the fat into the majora.  

ANAL RING SURGERY-- No one should touch your anal ring to tighten it, this is only performed if you have fecal incontinence and even then the success rate is only 60-70%.  I would only suggest some anal skin tag removals and if you had the above done then I wouldn't charge you to remove that anal skin tags.

John R Miklos MD

Atlanta ~ Beverly Hills ~ Dubai

John R. Miklos, MD, FPMRS, FACS
Atlanta Urogynecologist