Which doctor should I go with?! & most likely do I have to lose weight? (photo)

Ok So! Im 22 years Old No Kids Gained a Significant amount of weight in about to years i am 5'2 & about 176 lb (not good i know) i have some what of a butt but i want a bigger one with vissible hips also if some fat can be taken away from my arms even better! I've been looking into this for years but not so much as i am now due to the fact that i am still young but im deffinatly ready! Please give me some insite !
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Lipo and BBL?

The Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure designed to transfer fat from one area of the body, typically the stomach and thighs, hips, knees, and back to the buttock through liposuction. The procedure is meant to reshape, but also enhances the size of a buttock to better fit the figure and provides a perky appearance to rear end. For those who have lost weight and feel their buttocks lack shape or wish to improve the appearance of their backsides, the Brazilian butt lift procedure is a solution. It is unique by the use of the patients own harvested body fat, rather than the use of synthetic material. This allows for a healthier and longer lasting result.

As the human body ages, metabolism slows significantly causing it to become more difficult to shed unwanted body fat through the normal avenues of exercise and a healthy diet. Body fat naturally begins to accumulate in the stomach and thighs as muscle tone is lost in the buttock region, for most women. This is especially true for mothers that have given birth to several children. For some other women, genetics left them with backwards proportions. They suffer from wide waists and love handles, but a tiny buttock and narrow hips.

The Brazilian Butt Lift provides a reasonable solution to the problem. Within reasonable expectations, a Brazilian Butt Lift will restore a well-defined and tone buttock, while removing body fat from the unwanted regions of the stomach and thighs. A reduction of fat in the stomach and thighs coupled with a well-rounded buttock provides better curves.

Next step is to schedule a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Best Wishes.

- Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS, MBA
Weniger Plastic Surgery
(843) 757-0123