How much would it cost to get butt implants?

Cost for buttock implant

In California, the typical cost of buttock implants are $8000-12000. A consultation in office would be necessary to determine the cost and type of implant needed. Please see examples below. 

Butt implants cost

Hello again New Yorker,   Before answering your question, let me make you realize that even though cost is important,  the initial cost is not always the final cost , because if you will require corrective surgery (I have done quite a few !), the total cost will escalate significantly. So, it is critical that you do your due diligence and choose your quality surgeon wisely.    In my accredited surgery center, the cost of butt implants surgery varies. Previous surgery, like BBL (total waste of time and money) or butt implants surgery elsewhere , increases the cost of surgery,  because it makes the procedure more complex and time consuming. Larger size implants, over 565 cc cost more due to manufactures cost increase , especially, custom made implants over 660 cc or implants that are not off the shelf and made specifically for the patient, cost significantly more (cost of the mold in addition to the implant).    At the present time, butt implants surgery with  oval round implants up to 565 cc cost $8700 and 660 cc - $9600. The price includes accredited surgery center, experienced board certified plastic surgeon (over 29 years), operating room, anesthesia, recovery room, implants and standard post operative follow ups.                         All the best,                                                Dr Widder

Cost of butt implants

Thank you for your question. Cost will depend of the doctor, type of implant, clinic and geographic location. The most important thing is to seek for an expertise surgeon. I hope my answer will help you to your question.

Before undergoing any surgical procedure, please seek a board certified plastic surgeon

Jairo Ulerio, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Butt implants

The fee will vary from surgeon to surgeon and in different regions of the country. Best of luck with your decision to move forward.