Can I Get A Brazilian Butt Lift Using Someone Else Fat?

I am 130 and I know I don't have enough fat anywhere on my body to use for my butt itself. I don't want to use any other procedure. I wanted to know can I still have the surgery but using someone else fat ? If I can what is the percentage of that procedure being a success.

BBL with different fat...

UNFORTUNATELY YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DO A BBL PROCEDURE WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S FAT. YOUR BODY WOULD REJECT IT. THE BEST THING TO DO IS TO SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION WITH A BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON TO FIND OUT THE OPTIONS AVAILABLE AND IF YOU ARE A CANDIDATE.

Can you get your BBL using someone's else's fat?

Can someone else be my fat donor ? - only if that person is also your identical twin. If not the process of immunologic rejection would cause all the fat to die, along with a host of other potential complications that would occur.

Can I get a BBL using someone else's fat?

Unfortunately, we cannot remove fat from someone else and use it to enhance your buttocks.  You should schedule a consultation with a plastic surgeon to discuss your surgical goals and options.  

BBL using someone else's fat

Thank you for your question. The short answer is no. Your body will reject the foreign fat leaving you with no results. You must use your own body's fat. You should seek a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person consultation. You may be a candidate.

Hope this helps,

Dr. Newall 

German Newall, MD

Unfortunately no

Unfortunately, you can only have a Brazilian butt lift using someone else's fact if you have an identical twin. If you're not so lucky, using someone else's fat would require you to be on a lifetime of immunosuppressive medications, typically reserved  for patients undergoing whole organ transplants.

Hope this helps! Sam Jejurikar, MD

The answer is No , Reason being that the fat will be rejected from your body.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Unfortunately, you cannot use someone else's fat unless you have an identical twin.  Thinner patients can be good candidates with the right surgeon.

Great question. The answer is no, your body would reject the fat. BBL's are performed with autologous fat procedure in which an individual's own body fat is used. The word "autologous" simply refers to the use of one's own fat. Next step for you is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options and goals. Best Wishes.

Unfortunately, you cannot use fat from someone else.  The best way to determine if you have enough fat for the procedure is to have an in person consultation.  Good luck.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

No, you cannot use someone else's fat.  Your body would reject it.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon