Is BBL good for my structure & do you think BBL alone can accomplish hourglass, nice hips, & heavy bottom look?

Just an update to my first question with better pictures

Is BBL good for my structure & do you think BBL alone can accomplish hourglass, nice hips, & heavy bottom look

Thank you for your question. Your a good candidate form the surgery. For optimal results for the BBL, the areas that should be liposuctioned include the lower back, hips and sometimes the outer thigh. These aeras help to contour and shape the buttock and enhances the results of the fat transfer. The abdomen is a another area that can be lipscutioned and its a great source for additional fat to to transfer. Please consult with a Board Certifed Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes

Is a BBL good for me?

I believe that a BBL will give you a much more shapely appearance. Keep in mind that you should have realistic expectations about how your butt will look after surgery.

Thank you for your question and for sharing your picture!

Melinda Lacerna, MD FACS

YES I do

You are an excellent candidate for a BBL, and should expect a really nice result. 

Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and discuss what will be the proper treatment to achieve the result you desires.

Regards,

Dr. Luis Redondo

Luis Eduardo Redondo, MD

BBL

Hi, Thanks for your photos and question.  As I see based on your photos you are an excellent candidate
for a BBL to improving ypour hips, buttocks and achieving the hourglass that you are looking for. I recommend
you a board certified plastic surgeon that can evaluate you. Best wishes.

Roberto Guerrero, MD

BBL

A brazilian butt lift may be a good option for you, but it is always best to be evaluated in person to determine how much donor fat is available for buttock augmentation. Good luck!

BBL and Hourglass Shape

Based on your photos it appears that you could achieve a nice result.  You really need to have an in-person consultation to review your options, but it appears that aggressive lipo of your abdomen, flanks and lower back with grafting into your buttocks could give you a very nice shape.

Good Luck. 

David Shafer, MD

Hi.. thank you for the question and photos...  with a MID/Lower back liposuction, waist contour and stomach liposuction for the BBL, you can achieve the hourglass look you are looking for. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Thank you for your questions. Yes, you would be a great candidate for a BBL because you seem to have a sufficient amount of fat to graft and already have some volume in your gluteus. Just remember the more fat you have the more we will be able to transfer. Best of luck. 

Rami Ghurani, MD

Buttock lift (BBL)

Based on your photos you are an excellent candidate for BBL. Question is whether you need a heavy bottom look?

You should discuss your options and possible outcomes of surgery (shape and size) with an experienced plastic surgeon before you commit yourself to surgery. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

While you will need to be examined by a Board Certified PS, it appears from the photos that you would be a very good candidate fo improving your hips, buttoicks and achieving an hourglass look. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD