How much does it cost for BBL in Florida? (photos)

I'm 24 years old, 5'3 and weight 160pounds. I wanted to know prices for a BBL with lipo on my arms and what does the prices include in Florida. I don't want a big rear just a hourglass shape with a natural looking rear.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.
Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

The cost of a "BBL" varies on Location,Surgeon,anesthesia, Etc. When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation. A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Cost of BBL

Thank you for your question.  Prices for BBL vary from surgeon to surgeon.  However, the average price for a Brazilian Butt Lift is $6,525.  Best wishes in your endeavors!

Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS

Board Certified ENT

Board Certified Plastic Surgery

Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

BBL

The fee for BBL will vary from surgeon to surgeon. If you live in NY, you are probably better to have it performed close to home.  If there are any issues that develop you can be easily followed. Best of luck.