6 Weeks post mastopexy without implant. Any suggestions? (photos)

Than you all for your response. I thank you all for your answers. I need to know what sort of antibiotic to use on this left breast. It looks like it's getting worst. I started to use xeroform petrolatum. Is that ok?

Mastopexy scar

You may be spitting some of the deeper stitches. I can't really tell in your pictures. You should go in and talk to your surgeon. There are silicone tapes that can be really helpful for scars. You may want to look at the embrace system. Talk to your surgeon and follow their instructions.

Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

6 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards, Dr. Emmnanuel Mallol.

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Mastopexy scars

Thanks for your question and the photos.
You have some early thickening of your scars.  You should discuss this with your Plastic Surgeon to see if they suggest some type of treatment...silicone sheeting or scar guard/Mederma etc.
Best of luck.
Dr. T

Douglas Taranow, DO, FACOS