ENT or Plastic Surgeon for a Broken Nose?

I broke my nose about 4 weeks ago, and now my nose is crooked, i'm having trouble breathing. I just want it to be straight again, but my dad's insurance doesn't kick in for a few months. I'm a student and we dont have much money. Should i go see a ENT, or would a plastic surgeon be a better choice?

Doctor Answers 2

Rhinoplasty surgeon

Just make sure that your doctor has much experience with nasal surgery, especially cosmetic. I am offering a temporary price reductionon all cosmetic surgery procedures and exellent financing. Watch my videos!

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon
4.4 out of 5 stars 27 reviews

Best surgeon for treating a broken nose

Any board certified plastic or ENT surgeon with an interest in rhinoplasty will be able to treat your condition.  Of course, I always recommend seeing before and after photos and doing a background check on your surgeon at your state's medical board web-site.

Michael A. Jazayeri, MD
Santa Ana Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 13 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.