If my laser hair treatment doesn't get rid of my ingrown hair, what treatment should I receive? (Photo)

If my laser hair treatment doesn't get rid of my ingrown hair, what treatment should i receive? I can't even wear shorts with these legs..

Laser hair removal can effectively treat ingrown hair.

Ingrown hairs can be both painful and unsightly. The good news is that laser hair removal is a popular solution for men and women who are tired of dealing with ingrown hairs, so you can count on LHR to resolve your frustrating condition. Laser hair removal works to permanently disable the hair follicle below the skin’s surface, and consists of 6 to 9 sessions. For the best results, only work with a certified, experienced laser technician.

Laser Hair Removal -- Seek an Expert

Laser hair treatment should get rid of this problem completely. In my practice I use diode lasers for the best outcome. I typically have patients do every 4 weeks for the first 3 times and then every 4-6 weeks for 3 times after. It takes a series of treatments for improvement in hair reduction. I suggest you see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer