Capsule after capsule; best decision for me?

I had breast implants in april of 2015 590cc Mentor UHP silicone utm., developed a capsule in my right. Went for a capsulectomy after 6 months. 5 days later went back to remove a bloodclot. Now I have ANOTHER capsule in my right . The doc is now saying he will do the capsulectomy for free. My concern is I dont want my breasts to be UNEVEN for even more time. Since they arepaying for the surgery should I go up to 600cc and take both out and buy new implants, if they will. Thx

Capsular contracture

The capsular contracture that you had initially was likely the result of a small amount of bleeding after the initial surgery.  You appropriately waited 6 months and had a capsulectomy performed. Unfortunately, you bled again.  If the other side is fine, I wouldn't touch it.  I would wait, at least 6 months, after your last procedure and have another procedure.  If you capsule is thin, but tight, you should have a capsulotomy.  If there is a thick and tight capsule, then you should have a capsulectomy.  Some people believe that capsules are caused by smoldering infections and the implant should be changed as well.  I think that if people really think that is what is going on, then the implant should be removed and nothing should be put back in until complete healing has occurred.

Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon