I'm going for a Tummy Tuck on the 25th, is it too close to surgery to get a spinal epidural for my back so close to the surgery?

I will be having a spinal epidural injection on the 15th for my back. Is it safe to do that so close to my surgery. Thank you

Thank you for your question.  This is a decision that your plastic surgeon will have to make with you.  Personally I would prefer every 8 several weeks after your spinal epidural before having elective plastic surgery.

Spinal procedure and surgery

You should discuss this with your surgeon to make sure that it is ok. He may want you to wait on the spinal procedure until after surgery.