Try to repair Fraxel - is that only one treatment, the downtime is awful. I don't know if I could go through a second. (photo)

can I have Fraxel treatment on my face and neck with fillers and Botox at the same time?

Fraxel RePair and Botox

The recovery following Fraxel RePair and all Co2 lasers can be significant. If one uses the conventional way of doing Co2 using the REPAIR system, redness can be prolonged. Other lasers as outlined in the video below are better. 

As for Botox, the answer is NO, swelling will cause problems as Botox injections sites on your face (or neck for bands), if treated with laser can carry the Botox away. This can lead to major problems. My suggestion is to get Botox first, say 2 weeks BEFORE laser. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist