What am I supposed to do about this area? 10 days post Tummy Tuck. (photos)

I am on day 10 after tummy tuck, breast lift, breast augmentation & lipo. My surgeon had me put these patches on and staying bent over for this "congested area" but nothing is helping and I'm getting very frusterated ! How bad does it really look and what are some other things I can be doing to help it

10 Days Post Mommy Makeover Tummy Tuck Concern

It is best to await your plastic surgeon's instruction as to removing any strips or patches. She or he will either do so at your next follow-up appointment, or, suggest a time that you may do so. If you have concerns about your #healing, or pain that you question to be unusual, it is important to call your plastic surgeon to discuss these further asked to be examined.

Your #healing will continue for 2-3 months for the early period. This includes some swelling, bruising, malposition, color differences. The purpose of the post-procedure #garment is to provide some gentle #support and to reduce swelling following a #TummyTuck or #Abdominoplasty. If it feels too tight or causes pain, take it off. Patients wear the #elastic garment for several weeks after surgery, as directed by their doctor. Some choose to wear it longer for several months for comfort.

Normal for 10 days post op

Congratulations !! from what i see in the pictures you are healing as expected after such a procedure, the area is normally swollen for at least 6 weeks post op ( unto 3 months) so expect improvement over time especially in the appearance of the scars and the stretch marks. With time as well the results of the liposuction will show better

Early days

You are 10 days post op and look like you are healing well. Your results are fairly typical and your frustration is felt also by many other tummy tuck patients. Please be patient. This surgery is not a quick healing surgery and you must give yourself time to heal and repair. Just continue to follow your surgeons instructions and you will be back to normal in no time.

Benjamin Norris, MbCHb, FRACS(Plast)
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Fairly normal appearance shortly after abdominoplasty with residual stretch marks.

From what I see in the photograph I don't think you have much to worry about. The residual stretch marks holes swelling in a way to can make them look somewhat intimidating. All this should improve with time.