Questions a PS would ask a PS before undergoing a BA?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 7
Questions a plastic surgeon would ask another re Breast Augmentation
2. How many breast augmentations do you do each year (I'd be looking for at least 100 each year for top level experience).
3. How many of your patients honestly need revisions each year (I would hope for less than 3), preferably only 1).
4. What is your capsular contarcture rate (nationally it is 8-9% but can be as low as less than 1% in some practices).
5. Do you routinely lower the inframammary crease? (This is being done far too often these days and is in vogue but can create other problems like double bubbles and bottoming out).
Questions to ask
Qhestions to Ask Your Plastic Surgeon at a Breast Augmentation Consultation
1) Is breast augmentation a large part of your practice? How many procedures do you perform yearly?
2) What is your personal revision rate?
3) Where do you perform your procedure?
4) Who performs the anesthetic and what type of anesthetic do you use?
5) How often do I see you, both before and after the procedures?
Great question and good luck!
You might also like...
What are the chances of needing breast surgery in the future?
What size implants do you recommend and why?
Textured or smooth wall?
Risks and Complications
Questions Which You Must Ask Your Plastic Surgeon
I have complied a list which include the questions I think are most important- feel free to add your own and make sure that you feel comfortable with the surgeon and surgical plan that you choose. Please see the link attached,
All the best
In the USA:
1. Are you board certified by the American Board of PLASTIC SURGERY. As many people are board in other things that claim board certification.
2. How many have you done in the last year?
3. Can I look at YOUR before and after pictures
If you have the right credentials, do the operation a lot, and your pictures represent good work...then you should have a good surgeon.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.