What do I pack as I am staying at a recovery house for Mommy Makeover?

I'm having a mommy makeover on Jan 19th and I don't want to over/under pack. What are the things I need to be bringing .... I will be staying in a recovery house for 6 days

Recovery house

Your best resource would be your chosen surgeon and his or her staff. Contact them for the best advice since they have worked with them before. Best of luck, Deav Vistnes.  

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Packing for a six-day stay after mommy makeover.

The most part pack as though you're going on a short vacation. Clothing should be easy to get in and out of. You certainly will need makeup. You will need  toiletries. Dressings will probably be provided by your surgeon.

Mommy Makeover Preparation

Your surgeon should have clear instructions of all preoperative preparations as well as what to expect in the postoperative recovery period.  You can also contact the recovery center for advice.

What to pack for recovery from mommy makeover

Contact your operative surgeon's office. I'm sure they have a list of things you may need following your surgery.

In most cases, a recovery center should have most of the things you will need other than clothing and toiletries. Be sure  that the clothes are easy to get on and off and are old (i.e. you won't be upset if the get soiled).   You may want to bring something for light entertainment and communication - books, smart phone, I pad, etc.  Check with your surgeon to see if there is anything they would like you to bring.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon