Is this normal for laser mole removal?

Woke up one morning with a flat dot like this period. So after the laser treatment I had a gaping hole over twice the size of . and they said it was normal. I can't find a youtube video of it, does this procedure sound common? One realself ppl say to put vaseline to keep scab from forming but I was told to let as much air on it. (A fotona laser was used) Unlucky I was called to work 8 hours, I covered it with a bandaid. It kept bleeding and a scab formed OVER the bleeding. Will I have a divet?

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

Moles can be removed with lasers depending on the type. I suggest seeing an expert for treatment and after care.  Best, Dr. Emer.