Increase radix, refined tip, straighten nose and untuck bottom lip. Suggestions and costs for procedures please (Photo)

I am looking for insight on how to improve my side and front profile. I would like to increase the height of my radix and refine the tip of my nose. Also from the from you can see that my nose veers off to the left slightly from an old injury, I would like to straighten this. I am wondering about what I can do to untuck my bottom lip so its more even with my side profile?

Rhinoplasty

A standard closed rhinoplasty is able to correct the profile, crookedness and tip issues. Septal cartilage graft is placed at the radix after the radix is roughed up with a rasp.This is a straightforward closed rhinoplasty

Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate

A closed rhinoplasty approach can accomplish refining the nasal tip, shaving down the dorsal hump, reducing the projection of the nose, and possibly adding a small cartilage graft to the radix if needed.   Closed rhinoplasty involves making all incisions on the inside of the nose. Placement of a graft to the radix is usually one of the last maneuvers performed during the rhinoplasty procedure, and only when needed.  Osteotomies can accomplish straightening the nose from the front profile.  For more information and many examples of rhinoplasty, please see the video and the link below

Increase radix, refined tip, straighten nose and untuck bottom lip. Suggestions and costs for procedures please

You are a good candidate for a cosmetic Rhinoplasty. With a Board Certified PS - committed to Rhinoplasty procedures - you should be able to achieve your goals. When the projection of the nose is reduced, your radix may look better. If needed - a radix graft can be applied to address this area