I think there's something wrong with my vagina.

The inner lip on one side of my vagina has almost no feeling towards the edge and is darker in color

Thank you for your question but without a picture, it is hard to see and evaluate your situation.The darker pigmented edge is normal and common but again without a pic it is hard to give advice.

Something wrong

there is nothing wrong with you unless you feel there is a problem.   Darkened edges are the results of hormone changes and a lacking of sensation is not all that unusual.   You should pursue surgery if the darkened edges bother you.

Candidates for Vaginal Rejuvenation

Women have a wide range of normal  color, texture, size and asymmetries of their genitilia. This is true of the Vulva and all of its parts, the same as other parts of the body. Candidates for #labiaplasty and #vaginal surgery include women concerned about the appearance of their genitals , or those who experience discomfort, pain or difficulty with sexual relations.  Moisture can create problems such as yeast infections. More specific problems are noted below in each section. These problems may exist at birth or with growth and development. They can occur with childbirth or other trauma to the region. All of these issues can cause a woman great emotional distress that is often difficult to talk about with their partner, friends and even their doctor.

Labia minora discoloration and lack of sensation?

Your best bet is to schedule an exam with your gynecologist to address the sensation issue. Darkening of the labia minora is normal, common and not a medical problem. Sometimes it affects one side only.

Darkened labial tip...

Sorry-- Can't help you at all without a photo, but an IN-PERSON consultation with a gynecologist experienced in genital plastic/cosmetic surgery is what is required. This can be by phone with a good quality photoset for the doc to look at... That said, the tips of your labia usually are not "sensitive." It is the sensation produced by their "manipulation" and the tug on your clitoris that produces sexual pleasure...
Michael PO Goodman, MDDavis, CA, USA

Looks funny

I understand that you might not want to send a photo of your "private parts" but a picture is worth "a thousand words," so to speak. It is hard to comment without more information. Perhaps you could resubmit with a photo.