I would like to have Composite Veneers and whitening. (Photo)

I am looking for the cheapest cost globally to have this procedure done, if actual veneers are $200.00 Canadian I would be happy paying that. I am looking for all recommendations to have my teeth fixed fast, efficiently and at the best price.

Best way to fix your teeth #DrSarahThompson

The best and most cost effective fix would be porcelain veneers.  They would cost you quite a bit, but would last you a lifetime.  The cheap fix would be composite veneers, which are susceptible to staining and breaking.  They cost about 1/4 the cost of veneers, but will need to be redone several times in your lifetime.  I hope this helps.  Follow me on RealSelf for more questions and answers.  

Composite veneers

I would suggest that you think twice before doing cosmetic work at the "cheapest cost globally". Dentistry is usually not completely reversible and if you are unhappy with work done in a third world country you may end up in a worse cosmetic position than you currently are. I suggest looking at third party payment options in Canada if finances are a concern. A visit to a good cosmetic dentist may help you determine exactly what imporvements you want and then cost and budgets can be figured out. 

Cosmetic goals must be defined in advance

While cost is a major factor, it is impossible to get "the same" as a more costly option.  Composite veneers are not as durable, aesthetic, and comfortable as porcelain veneers.  The cost will be significantly more INITIALLY, but cost less over time.  Very few dentists can deliver composite veneers that will satisfy the discerning patient, but if "better" is all you seek, it should work just fine.Correct proportions, surface anatomy and texture, color, and durability are most likely done well with porcelain and rarely with composite.  Two visits for porcelain veneers are normally worth the investment.