I want a bigger, rounder butt but also a smaller waist. But how can I achieve it?

I would like to get brazilian butt lift but before I do I would like to know about the prices. How much does a Brazilian butt lift cost and how is it different between a fat transfer?

The key to being a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift is to have an adequate amount of fat in other areas of your body. Excess fat will be removed from areas that may include the abdomen, love handles, thighs, hips, back or arms. This is the fat that will be removed via liposuction, purified and injected into the buttocks. Prices vary among surgeon experience and location. It is imperitive to seek an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.

Regards,

The Brazilian butt lift is fat grafting to the buttocks area to give it a fuller,round, and curves look.Brazilian butt lift is a excellent way to get a natural result. the procedure is about unwanted fat removed to transfer with your own fat to the buttocks and hips. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. A Brazilian But Lift cost should not go above $5000 for up to 12 areas of liposuction . Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote. When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. thank you for the question.

Liposuction of the abdomen, sides, and back with fat transfer to the buttocks by an expert board certified plastic surgeon will likely produce a very nice result.

Beverly Hills, CA

BBL and cost

Hello and thank you for your question. Without pictures on an in-person examination it is difficult to give you a price estimate.

Remember that surgery prices include 1) surgeon's fees, 2) anesthesiologist's fees, and 3) facility fees. #'2 and 3 on that list depend on time needed in the OR, so the longer your surgery, the more you pay. Using board certified anesthesiologists will cost more than a nurse anesthetist, but it is also safer. The same goes for costs associated with using a hospital or a highly accredited surgery center versus someone's back office for procedures. In essence, you get what you pay for.

With respect to Brazilian Butt lift, the point is that your silhouette would be improved by aggressive liposuction of your flanks, abdomen, lower back, etc. Regardless, by slimming the contour of your waist and flanks with liposuction, your buttocks will appear perkier; liposuction will allow your surgeon to harvest adequate fat to also transfer to your buttocks and further give you an even greater silhouette with a tight waist and perkier/projecting buttocks. Different surgeons may charge different amounts to achieve the work you desire or have different plans depending on how they wish to deliver the results you desire.

Many high end plastic surgery practices offer credit and finance options for their patients. The ones I am familiar with are Alphaeon credit and Care Credit and offer the following:

1) 0% interest plans for 6-12 months
2) budget pay plans (like a gym membership) starting at $199/month: you pay this until it is paid off; you can pay more each month to pay off faster
3) traditional type loan where you have an agreement over 2-3 years

It is important to get such an important surgery performed by a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in advanced body contouring techniques. You don't want to go to the "cheapest" surgeon, as in many cases, you get what you pay for. But it is important to get a good value for your money. Make sure to check your surgeon's online reviews, see if they have a strong following on instagram/facebook/etc to see if they are credible, and ask their staff about how happy their patients are and if they have any that would be willing to talk to you. I hope this helps and best of luck to you.

Sincerely,

Dr. Sean Kelishadi

Sean Kelishadi, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Butt Augmentation/ Liposuction / Liposculpture / High Definition Procedures / Liposuction Revision

The popular ‘Brazilian Butt Lift’ procedure is utilizes fat grafting augment the curves of the gluteal region and accentuate the contour from lower back to buttocks. It is an excellent method for augmenting and lifting the buttocks and provides a beautiful, natural result. The procedure is performed by harvesting fat from unwanted areas of the body with liposuction and injecting it into buttocks. For individuals desiring a BBL but do not have enough fat available to be harvested, gluteal implants may be an excellent option for augmenting and enhancing the contour of the buttocks.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon